40+ Acres of Unequaled Privacy, Spectaculiar Views, and Georgous beaches on “UMBRELLA POINT” on Beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire.
If you are seeking ultimate privacy on one the most beautiful lakes in the United States, look no further.
This majestic property located on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro New Hampshire is one of the most sought after locations in New England.
This resort like property encompases over 40 acres of wooded and open lands edged with over 1,100+/- of spectacular shoreline. Includes several state of the art buildings which would intrigue the most discriminating buyers. Lake Winnipesaukee is one of New England's largest lakes boasting over 44,000 acres, includes 274 inhabitable islands, with water temperatures reaching 79 degrees.
· 3 natural sandy beaches and 3 natural rocky points commanding panoramic views to the east, south, and west. Watch the sun rise and set with stunning color
· 40+ acres of rolling land, 2 lots of record providing an opportunity for family compound or corporate retreat
· State-of-the-Art, FRENCH COUNTRY ~ LAKE STYLE BOATHOUS.
. 6 self contained separate buildings creating a multitude of storage and entertainment possibilities
· Impressive 9,000 square foot heated/air conditioned storage facility tucked into the woods with private gas pumps, and a second, secure, gated, paved entrance
· Also included is a charming lake house with hardwood floors, fireplace and garage
· Conveniently located minutes to quintessential downtown Wolfeboro for fine shopping and restaurants, and 1 hour to the Manchester Airport and seacoast, 2 hours to Logan Airport
Unique property offers gated entrance for extreme privacy, lots of room to roam, 3 natural sandy beaches, and, large FRENCH COUNTRY ~ LAKE STYLE BOATHOUSE and private boat basin, wooded land tucked away on Wolfeboro Neck yet minutes to downtown Wolfeboro for shopping, restaurants, and services...
Less than 30 minutes to snow skiing.
Barn features: 9,000 square feet of space, 120x75 barn with separate entrance with secure, gated entry, security system, 2x8 outside walls, central vac, air compressor with lots of fittings, hot and cold water, cement siding, metal roof, paved parking lot, private gas pumps, one for diesel, one for gasoline, oversized generator, radiant heating, air conditioning, drilled well, septic system, full bath, oversized doors & more...
Boathouse features: 27' entrance from Lake Winnipesaukee into a unique, deep water basin, separate, paved entrance with secure, gated entry, substantial custom made mahogany boat entry doors, bi-fold mahogany doors for easy access. Impressive overhead bridge crane boat lift system, steel and wood frame, slate roof, fieldstone exterior walls, magnificent fieldstone fireplace inside with entertaining area with bluestone flooring, iron wood decking, approved for 7 boat slips, private paved boat ramp, & more.
This unique property would be extremely difficult to reproduce if not impossible.
Once in a lifetime! $ 12,500,000.00